3CX PC Based PBX
Discover the advantages of a software based VoIP IP PBX.
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CXs IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers numerous benefits:
* Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
* Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
* Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
* No need for separate phone wiring, phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
* Delivery mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
* Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones - no vendor lock in
* Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VOIP Gateways or cards
* Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or the Skype gateway!
Here at Codepipe our engineers have been working on communication systems for the last 35 years. We started when mobile phones were just starting and you had to ask the mobile opperator to get you the number you required. We moved on to message handling systems for mobiles with PSTN interconnect. The next big jump came with low bit rate voice over WAN connections back in 1995. We installed a link that consisted of 2 Data and 2 Voice channels over a 64K leased line between Bradford UK and Suffolk Virginia, this saved the company involved 62,000 pounds in the first year, this to me was the start of what we call today VOIP. So as you can see we have been around phone systems & communications for a long time.
Some Of Our Services
CCTV System Design, Planning and Installation.
Access Control System Design, Planning and Installation.
ANPR System Design, Planning and Installation.
Local and Wide Area Network Design, Planning and Installation.
Two Way Satellite Communication systems.
(VSAT, TV Uplink, Point to Point/Multi point).